We strive to meet the intellectual, physical, and social needs of children through developmentally appropriate curriculum. The children are grouped according to age, individual needs, and abilities.
Our curriculum covers the areas of:
- Health and Nutrition
- Story Time and Literature
- Art & Fine Motor Skills
- Outside Play & Gross Motor Skills
- Cognitive Building Skills
- Group Work & Individual Tasks
- A combination of teacher-led and child-led activities
Our teachers are all or older, CPR and First Aid certified, HIV and Bloodborne Pathogens trained, and attend yearly State Certified Childcare Training. All lead teachers have 30 hours of Basic Early Childhood Education.
A DSHS child care provider.